Friday, March 6, 2009

Oops!

So, I've totally fallen off the blogging wagon the last few weeks. I think the whole being sick thing has kind of taken some wind out of my sails. I have kinda become obsessed with some new money saving ideas. I am really becoming more curious about this whole Walgreens/RiteAid rebate stuff, coupons, etc. It's fun and it makes me feel productive! I'm thinking about starting a little blog for me to share my experiences. There are so many out there, but this would mostly be for me to keep track of my good deals. If anyone else is interested in forming a group of posters, let me know. It might be fun to share with the others the things we find! Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

The Moon's said...

I am interested in that stuff. I had joined refundcents for a few months, but honestly it seemed like so much work to go to all the different places. Plus you have to have the money up front to begin with and then you get it back. I am interested in hearing how it all works for you and if you find it helpful. Also usually the coupons and things are for name brands and even with the coupons, the off brands are cheaper. But maybe you know better tricks!