Friday, February 22, 2008

My Best Friend!



Someday he's gonna regret not just smiling for the camera!
So, I have been tagged...thanks. The rules are that you must answer the questions about your husband and then tag 4 other people.

What is his name? LeRoy Mark Woodrich Jr
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years
How long did you date? About a year
How old is he? He'll be 30 in six days! Wow, we're so old!
Who eats more? LeRoy
Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember it, but probably me.
Who is taller? Definitely LeRoy
Who sings better? That would be me, though that doesn't mean well (=
Who is smarter? I like to think this would be equal
Whose temper is worse? Probably LeRoy's, but I've never see evidence of it. Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me, unless I beg.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That's my side!
Who pays the bills? I'm the money manager.
Who mows the lawn? He mows while I hold the cord.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? It just depends.
Who is more stubborn? LeRoy
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine-I wish we saw his more.
Who proposed? LeRoy
Who has more friends? I have more, but he's probably closer with his.
Who has more siblings? LeRoy
Who wears the pants? We try to work together, but he usually wins.

I tag Celeste, Jennifer, Marissa! I only know that many people on here so far.

4 comments:

Aston said...

We miss you guys!

The Davis Family said...

Fun to see that you've joined the blogging world. We'll be checking back later for more updates. What a cute family you have!

Amanda said...

Hey-
It was good to hear from you. You're family has sure grown since we saw you last. I'll add you to my list.

Celeste said...

ok, so LeRoy is more quiet yet his temper is worse? He hides it well! and why did you have to tag me?!?