Friday, February 22, 2008

Puppies are so fun.......or not!



Well, I learned something new today. My boys are really girls. You see, my sister got a dog. And while most boys would want to run around and be chased by this sweet little puppy, my boys prefer to run away and scream at the sight of her. My mom is keeping her to house train since my sister has to work. After less than a week of hearing all about that, I've decided that we'll have another baby before we ever get a puppy. At least babies can't really move for at least the first six months of their lives, most of their chewing stage takes place before they get teeth sharp enough to chew through anything, they live long enough to take care of you when your old, and most importantly it is socially acceptable for them to wear diapers until potty trained. Yep, it's official, I'm having another baby. Ha Ha! Just kidding! But definitely no puppies at our house!

1 comment:

Aston said...

How cute! We are still trying to figure out how to have a dog in AZ. Okay, you must be over that really hard stage because you are joking about having another baby.