Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bellingham Part I: Breakfast and Boulevard









Deborah and Bill were kind enough to meet us for breakfast at the Little Cheerful Cafe (my favorite breakfast restaurant ever!) It was very good despite Kyler surprise vomit attack. He actually tried to tell LeRoy, but he didn't get it in time. Luckily I had kind of prepared for the possibility of them getting wet at the park and had extra clothes in the park. After breakfast we went to see Auntie Lisa at the antique mall and then we were off to Boulevard Park. We met up there again with Deborah and Bill. I was so glad to be able to spend more time with them. There's nothing better than an afternoon on Bellingham Bay! The kids had a blast looking for crabs under the rocks........


I wanted to take a family picture in the same place that we took our Engagement pictures nine years ago. Too bad I kneeled down in some mud or 'something' and so in all the pictures I have a nasty knee.

I tried to fix it and this is what I got out of it. What a difference nine years can make!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Robert and I were talking not long ago about going back to Bellingham to settle if we could find a way, of all the places we've lived it still my favorite! Love the pictures!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

That is so great!!