Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hoopfest



These are all the pictures I have of Hoopfest. LeRoy played with new guys this year since Vincent moved to Georgia and Victor has a new baby. He played with Vincent bro in-law Jacob and some of his friends. Despite the new team, the end result was very familiar winning the first game and losing the second two knocking them out on Saturday. I have to say it was an answer to prayers because I really needed LeRoy to help me in Primary on Sunday. I wasn't going to go in early on Saturday in case it was gonna be a long day, but at the very last minute I changed my mind. I figured if this really is the LeRoy's last year playing, then I wanted to experience as much as I could. So the kiddos survived an 11 hour day with very little whining actually. We had lots of fun, ate yummy food, watched some good basketball, and everyone slept really well that night! I love Hoopfest!

No comments: