Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost to the beach....

Before we went to the beach last week we stopped at my brother's house. It was the usual Seattle drizzle. So light in fact that they boys didn't really get wet, the rain drops just kind of balled up in their hair. They had so much fun playing outside together. Trey went with Grandma and Grandpa while Kyler and Xander played in the back yard. Even though Trey wasn't there, I'm reminded of how glad I am that they can be such good buddies. Of course, we have our fair share of fights, but they also love to play together. I'm glad they'll get to grow up together!

"Okay, Xander, first you fill it...
then you drink, spit and repeat! I thought it was so funny how Xander just watched Kyler's every move and Kyler just loved being the one in charge for a change!


Ring around the rosies, pocket full of posies (anyone else ever think of how morbid this is?)

Ashes, ashes we all fall down!
Well, except Trey who wasn't gonna sit down on wet grass!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I love that you wrote what Kyler was saying. I could just see him doing that I had to smile cause he is so cute!

Now I want to see the beach pictures!!

Aston said...

Love the new background. I agree the song is morbid but the kids love it. I love it that Trey wasn't about to sit in wet grass. He has the best personality.

The Latham Family said...

Your new background is awesome! However, the pictures of your sweet boys are even better! Too much fun!