Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trey the comedian

I used to say (back when Trey was two) that I was going to make a book entitled "Trey's quote of the day". He used to say the funniest things! I'd call my mom daily with things. Unfortunately being the slacker mom that I never did and of course I can't remember but a few of his funny little quotes now. However, Trey still continues to make me laugh and I'm gonna try to start documenting them here if no where else. So, today we are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks for the millionth time when Trey says,

"Hey Mom, you can be Dave if you want!"


"Dave? I can't be Dave, he's a boy."

"Okay, well then you can be....*long pause*....Dave's 'ex-mate'"

*Uncontrolled laughter by the Mom*

"Really Mom, her name's Claire and she's a girl."

*More uncontrolled laughter still thinking being an ex-mate*

Oh, the things they pick up on, eh? I love life with my kids. They totally keep me rolling! I often think about what life was before children and I know there were things that I enjoyed about it, but golly it must have been sooooo boring! Kids are great, if only for entertainment purposes!

2 comments:

Lanell said...

I laughed out loud reading that! Your family looks so happy.

Unknown said...

I love reading what your little guys say and do! They must make you laugh at just the right time! I thought I saw you all at the park - what was going on?
Bill passed the WSP Forensic Scientist Exam - so we're waiting on them. He got an interview - in Texas -??- crazy but at least people are interested right??