Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rachel is soooo big!


So, my mom was watching Rachel the other day. When she watches my kids she is kind enough to clean up my house a little for me. Unfortunately, the other day she discovered why it is that I've pretty much given up attempting to do this while my kids are awake. Trey was having a piece of pizza for lunch which he decided to eat in the living room. My mom was around the corner in the kitchen when she hears Trey holler,

"She's got my pizza!"





And what a great Grandma she is, she stopped to take a picture. And you had better believe Rachel was not at all impressed when Grandma took it away. She's gonna have to wait a few more months before she gets anymore pizza of her own. She already wants to eat what everyone else has. I'm guessing she's gonna be like Kyler and only eat baby food for another month or so. She wants to do it all by herself!


2 comments:

Lanell said...

I'm impressed her brother called for help. Mine would have grabbed it back and ran! I love the picture.

Woodrich Family said...

Well, we've been working on the calling for help instead of taking back, hitting, pushing, etc. Sometimes it's successful, other times not so much! Ha Ha.