Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hey Y'all..........Look what I can do!!


Well, the beginning of the end is here. It's all down hill from here on out! Rachel can sit all on her own now. So, I've been thinking back about the boys. It seems to me both boys were sitting up right around six months which puts Rachel about a month behind. On the other hand, the boys didn't crawl until a good eight months and I'm pretty sure Rachel's only got another week or two before we're all in trouble!! She's already started rocking on her knees (pictures to come tomorrow) and she even made two separate army crawl attempts today. Yes, I'm afraid it's only a matter of time. A very short amount of time!


Once again, Trey takes advantage of Rachel's photo op
*Note the cute bug pajama bottoms that I made all by myself!*





By the time Trey was gone, Kyler wanted in on the action, too.



They put together this little pose by themselves. I thought it was too cute not to share!

2 comments:

Aston said...

wow! Watch out mom here it begins or ends. I was impressed by the floor in the back of the pictures. It looks better than mine. Rachel is such a beautiful little baby. Thank goodness for her two big brothers... you are going to need all the intimidation you can get.

Lanell said...

Isn't it amazing how with the first baby you can't wait until they crawl, then by the third or fourth you almost dread it!!!