Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

So thanks to another good friend and the wonders of Youtube, we were able to hack into my computer to find the password one of my dearest friend changed, in an attempt to encourage more working and less playing, and then could only remember the gist of the password. As you can imagine, remember the gist of it didn't help us much. Either way it did help me realize just how much time I was spending on the computer and hopefully I will be able to keep that a little more under control. Really not much happened while I was gone. Kyler and Trey have been getting along pretty well. Though today when Trey was trying to take over while Kyler was playing on the computer, Kyler yelled "It's MY game!" I think it was so funny to me mostly because I stopped to ponder on just how many times I am sure to hear that phrase over the next 15+ years! We went to Skyfest yesterday at Fairchild Air Force Base and got to see the Blue Angels. The boys absolutely loved it, but Rachel wasn't a big fan even with ear plugs in. I'm sure that has something to do with the ear infection she's fighting due to the arrival of her first tooth! She followed right along suit with her brothers requiring an ear infection when teeth come up. I'm just glad we got a tooth this time since she's already had four or five ear infections without any! I thought for sure the top were gonna come first, but nope she just has one little bottom thing. It's just so cute when teeth come! Good thing because the fussy crying could make a mama nuts.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

1- in regards to that very last sentence- you are nuts. Crying babies only add to your craziness. So, watch out world!

2- What a great friend you have looking out for you in how you spend your time. What an even BETTER friend you have to fix your other friend's mistakes.

3- Your post was good enough to get me to actually comment. Good job since I've actually quit blogging!