Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Someday I will learn........

"Mom, look what I found! A delicious chocolate orange that Kyler left on the floor!"

These pictures were taken exactly a week ago.

You would think that I would know by now that if the kids are being quiet then something is probably wrong. Rachel caught me at a week point in which I was trying to stuff done and was just grateful that she wasn't fussing! At least that was the excuse the first time, I have no excuse for the second.

These pictures were taken today. I'm such a different mom from four years ago. I didn't take them away until after pictures.


Is she pleased with herself or what?!?



Notice the hairbow around her neck?

"Boy, Mom, these cheetos Trey left here sure are good!"

What a lucky girl to have such great brothers to leave there food around where she can reach it!

4 comments:

Aston said...

She is sooooo adorable. I can't believe how hard I laughed. Believe it or not I have a similar timeline of pics ... not eating food off the ground but Em likes to paint her face with markers, makeup, anything really. You think we would learn what quiet means. Maybe we are just hopeful or desperate.

LeRoy said...

You should really proof read these before you post them. You have quite a few speeling errors. Just thought you should know. I still love you even with all of your flaws:)

Lanell said...

LOL that post just made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

"I didn't take them away until after pictures"
Well you finally have your priorities straight at least!