Thursday, February 12, 2009

Insight and update

Insight: I was thinking this morning as we knelt around my bed for morning prayers, having to move clothes and stuff aside in order to find carpet below that I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father that hears my prayers anywhere. He doesn't care who we are, where we are, sinner or saint. He loves us all and wants to hear from us. I need to work harder on that.
Update: We took Rachel to the doctor yesterday and found out she has rotovirus. I had never really dealt with it before, in part because my older kids never got it before they got the vaccine. Rachel is the lucky one. The vomiting is over and shouldn't come back, but the diarrhea could last another week! I'm so glad she's in diapers. The doctor said she is scheduled to get her rotovirus vaccine in the next batch or so which makes me hope that we won't have to deal with it again unless another baby comes along. So, she seems to be getting a little better. She can walk again, she's smiling and playing. I think we'll get through as always. I have a million things on my list to do today to make up for not really doing anything this week! Here goes!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh - no fun for poor Rachel! I hope things get much better!

Danae said...

I'm sorry! That is NO FUN. Good luck on catching up on housework... That's one of the hardest things after everyone's been sick.

Lanell said...

I'm so sorry! I'm glad you've been able to keep her hydrated and out of the hospital. Hope she feels better soon.

Sheila said...

You'll be in my prayers - I love you