Monday, February 9, 2009

Poor baby girl.

I don't know if I have been more sad for Rachel then I was last night and this morning as I watched her puke her cute little guts out. Poor little thing didn't know what was happening to her. Boy, does she have attitude when she's sick! She kept pushing the puke bowl away like that was the cause of her doing this horrible thing. She's been sleeping off and on through the night. So far she hasn't thrown up since early this morning. Hopefully, I'm not jinxing myself by saying that out loud.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

The only thing worse than watching your kids be sick is watching your husband, kids and you all be sick together...at least it's a bonding experience

Lanell said...

It's so hard as a mom to see your little ones sick. I really hope everyone feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Every time the bowl comes near, puke is involved. Of COURSE the bowl must be to blame!!
That first real stomach bug or bad cough is such a heartbreaker.