Monday, July 21, 2008

Aaaahhhhhhh.........I hope she's teething........

because if she isn't, then who knows when the crying will stop. Poor little girl just doesn't know where to find comfort. When I hold her she just claws me looking to nurse, but twice in an hour and a half is gonna leave this Mama with no more milk! Maybe I'll try giving her a bath to see if that helps any. It will be totally against the norm if she wakes up Kyler! Okay, here I go to try again.....I can do this. If I keep saying it, then it will happen, right?

4 comments:

Lanell said...

I'm so sorry. Do you think she is going through a growth spurt and that's why she's nursing more often? Have you tried some tylenol in case it is teething? I hope she feels better soon! Oh, and You CAN do this 'cause you're an awesome mom!

spillerfamilyfrolics said...

Hey there!

Vienna is teething now. She wanted to nurse more often b/c she was in pain and wanted to be comforted. I use the homeopathic teething tablets plus infants tylenol. I noticed last Friday that Vienna was so fussy and wanted to eat things more than usual. Once she got something in her mouth she'd cry becuase it must have hurt her little gums. three days later I say two little white teeth just barely breaking the surface...if any of this sounds familiar she probably is teething...good luck- and the teething tablets work!

Celeste said...

YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS...like drive over to my house and drop her off for a few hours!

Aston said...

So sorry! It's gotta be teething. I am realizing more and more how it truly can be a number of things when it comes to our little ones. You can do it ... you always were telling me, "you can do anything for a couple of days (hours, weeks, months). It doesn't last forever." Miss you and wish I could still her for a couple of hours. Call me when you want to scream.