Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kyler, he's a quick one!

<= Kyler at the beach house


Tonight at the dinner table, Kyler is dinking around not wanting to eat his tortilla rambling on about things. He turns to LeRoy and asks, "Where's my seat?" LeRoy answered, "You're sitting in it?" where's my pee?" LeRoy shoots him a look. You see the boys have been using the poop and pee word lots lately and we are getting a little tired of it. Upon seeing Dad's look, Kyler quickly says, "Where's my peas? Peas in Grandma's garden." LeRoy and I about burst trying not to laugh. I am amazed every single day at how quick that little guy's brain works. I just keep coming back to the fact that I was so worried that because Trey was so smart, Kyler wouldn't be able to keep up and end up being labeled the dumb one. Yeah, I don't think we have to worry about that one!

2 comments:

The Latham Family said...

Hmmm...sounds like the Kelley house growing up! Two boys will always have 'lovely' things to talk about...so much fun! Hope you all are doing well! :)

Chari said...

Nice recovery! It's amazing how their little heads work! He's a bright one!