Monday, July 7, 2008

"I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night........"





For those of you who don't know, my dad was kind enough to get a Wii for Christmas. Lucky for me, it stays at their house so my kids don't want to play it all day long. My brother in law got my dad Guitar Hero for Father's day. Like the Wii, my likes it but not nearly as much as the boys. Kyler is going to be my rocker. He spent a good portion of the weekend in Bellingham with LeRoy singing the new songs he's learned. Today we were at my mom's and Kyler and LeRoy were playing together. Kyler gives it everything he's got and as you might be able to tell LeRoy's not very good. I've finally found a video game that I can beat him at! Hooray!



Kyler is at the lovely stage of thinking he doesn't need a nap. Unfortunately, he still does. It was about 7:00 or so when he just couldn't hold on anymore! It's gonna be a few more years before my little guy will really be able to 'rock and roll all night'! Thank goodness!!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I think you should bring the wii to your house so we can rock!