Thursday, January 15, 2009

He's here!

My sister had her baby yesterday! His name is Bernard Clayton and he weighed in at 8lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long. He already seems to be getting the hang of nursing and he burps like a true boy. I was really hoping that seeing him would relieve some of my baby fever. However, the opposite seems to be true just as my dad predicted it would. Thanks for the warning, Dad. I look forward to getting to be an auntie and all the fun times ahead. Congratulations, Alyssa! I am very proud of you.


I just love his little mouth. What a cutie!!

3 comments:

Izzy's Owner! said...

Congratulations to Alyssa! What a cutie!
Mary Beth & Mark Taylor

Celeste said...

Oh, I wanna see that cute little thing! I love newborns! Good luck with the recovery Alyssa!!

Sheila said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Alyssa and Auntie Annika! I have to admit I'm partial to boys - raising three after all (ages 31, 7 and 3)!