Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a good dad!

We have always been very blessed when it comes to bedtime at our house. It's probably one of my favorite things about my kids. We enjoy our time together reading scriptures, saying prayers and singing songs. Tonight I put Rachel to bed while LeRoy sang to the boys. I came and got on the computer to check things. I thought it was odd that LeRoy had gone and turned on the television yet. I went to go check on them and this is what I found..........




Even though he was sick today, he still came to church to substitute a class of rowdy 6 year olds. I am so thankful for his love and support in my calling. I don't know what I would do without him. I love you, LeRoy

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Woohoo for great husbands!!!!! Today Robert came home from work to help me walk Seth to his first day of public school in DC. As much as we knew it was the right thing for our family Seth and I were still nervous. And there was dad leading the way and telling us all how good it would feel for us all to go back to school! Do you remember what it was like when we were both first married. It's nice to think that even when your a "grown up" you can still grow!

Coleman Family said...

What a terrific daddy! I love bedtime too - but that's because Dave puts them to bed!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful too. He's got just the right touch with Jeff, and our boys get so much out of a little "man time" while Jared's gone. Quite a man you've got there...