Tuesday, January 6, 2009

She finally did it.!

After weeks and weeks of taking a step or to here and there, Rachel finally walked about ten feet from the dishwasher to the toy room. And, boy, was she impressed with herself! She was all giggly and excited! What a crack up! I actually originally grabbed the camera to take pictures of her getting herself a Dr. Pepper. She was pulling the cans out of the box one by one. Once she saw the camera she wanted to get it, so I kept backing up and she kept on coming. She still prefers to crawl because it's faster, but I don't imagine it will be much longer. What a big girl! Man, I can't wait for my sister to have her baby so that I can get a fix!!







Look, Mom, I'm really doing it!

2 comments:

Aston said...

Come to Arizona I have a sweet little boy who would love to be held by mom's dear friend!

Congrats mom ... it's the beginning of the end.

Danae said...

That is so exciting! Hooray for Rachel! And I have two babies if you need a fix. :o)