Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cheerios....Cheerios......Everywhere!

Anyone with kids knows the wonderful powers of cheerios good and bad. Especially in the beginning stages of finger foods, you don't get any better. Each time I clean out the car, I make a vow to not let any more food in the any vehicle. I'm sure you all can guess that never lasts long. I am still undecided about whether it's a good or bad thing that when I put Rachel in her car seat she immediately reaches down under her bum looking for a snack. I feel like I've written this already, oh well. Either way, a few weeks ago, in an attempt to get a few things done I gave Rachel a whole bowl and cheerios in the toy room and let her have at it. When I came back, I found this.........


Notice the tipped over pink bowl in the background........



In case you've never had them, the MultiGrain Cheerios are lightly sweetened and therefore much stickier than your average Cheerio. They are much better for sticking to one's bum.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I feel like I could post this same thing about lucy!! Thanks for pointing out that regular Cheerios are less sticky. You think that i might have figured that out by now, but it hasn't crossed my mind! I think next time I'll get a box of reg. for Lucy and the sweetened ones for ME!!

Danae said...

That's hilarious. It does look like Rachel was having a really great time, though.

The Latham Family said...

Okay, so that last picture cracked me up! She looks like a little lint brush! Too cute!