Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Today, I am ready to throw in the towel. Primary was insane, Rachel has an ear infection, my house is all cluttered after a Saturday of playing instead of working (though it was really fun playing), Trey's listening ears are disconnected from his brain and I am just pretty much done. I feel like there are too many things to do and not nearly enough time to do it. When I have the time, I don't have the energy and when I have the energy I don't seem to have the time. What a nasty cycle. I'm hoping that by writing all of this down, then tomorrow it will all seem like not that big of a deal. Someday I will learn to say no that I just can't do it, but in the mean time I try my hardest to do everything for everyone. I really would prefer to live my life that way, but I think I am just going to have to learn that a girl can only do so much! I really am grateful for all that I have and I keep telling myself that the Lord only expects the best I can do. But then I ask myself, am I really giving my all or am I just being wimpy? Wow, what a day!

3 comments:

The Latham Family said...

LOVE your entry! I have been feeling super-overwhelmed with everything (especially my house!), and have decided to give it to the Lord and let Him give me some direction! So, it made me feel like I have some company in my misery right now! :)

Aston said...

I love you!! Thank you for being so honest. Gotta call you ... you won't believe these last few weeks.

CAMI said...

Amen to that! Thats been my weekend too! BOth the lil bugger and me have been sick and my house has gone to trash!
Ps I cant believe your kids are getting so old! Crazy