Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


We had a really fun time decorating our Christmas tree this year. Each year I realize how much bigger my kids are getting by how much they remember and enjoy getting ready for Christmas. We are focusing this year more than ever on the birth of Jesus Christ and what His life means to the world. I am so grateful for my knowledge of Him and His love for us and I strive harder everyday to be like Him.

LeRoy holding Trey up to put baseballs higher.
Publish Post



Kyler was so pleased with all his work. It was so sweet.

Wow, what would the boys do without a big dad?

I see a theme here.

Cheesing for the camera!

In case you can't tell, Kyler's upside down. Trey is manning the camera.

What a ham!

Two hams!

The boys were at it longer than I was. Adult ADD, I tell ya!

Mom gets in on the action.

I was reminded by my friend Dianne that we put our tree on a table when Kyler was Rachel's age. So, we did it again. I'm so glad she remembered!

3 comments:

Danae said...

Your tree looks great. It's fun to decorate with the kids, despite the clumping of the ornaments (at least that's how it is at our house). Merry Christmas!

Sheila said...

Horray for Leroy! One of the selection criteria for our tree was that both Robert and I could reach the top. It's funny, you know the trees were probably this tall when I was a kid and it seemed towering, now not so much. Growing changes your perspective I'm grateful it doesn't change the excitement about Christmas!

Coleman Family said...

Don't you just love decorating the tree with the kids? The first 2 times they enjoyed it but after the tree fell for the second time, I was on my own! Your kids are darling btw!