Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kylerism.........

It snowed more today. This morning I went back inside to check my phone before Ward Council to make sure they hadn't called and cancelled it. The weirdest thing was the freezing rain which made it really fun to drive while not being able to see! Anyways, we ended up only have Sacrament Meeting. Kyler was devastated about not having Nursery class. We had to wait for LeRoy anyways so we let them play in the nursery room for a little while. Kyler was starting to get a little too wild. LeRoy pulled him aside and reminded him that this was Heavenly Father's house. "But he isn't here," Kyler quickly replied, " I didn't see his car in the parking lot."

7 comments:

Jason and Wendy Pynn said...

Will you ask him what kind of car God drives? I'm curiouse. :)

How cute!

Woodrich Family said...

I wondered that, too. I'd love for him to tell me so that I can be extra ready when I see. I assume some sort of 'Chariot of Fire'.

Unknown said...

How funny! I guess the next step will be teaching respect of property even when the owner isn't there? :) Merry Christmas!

Sheila said...

I love how little kids' minds work!

The Latham Family said...

Hysterical! I love reading your fun stories!

Bridget said...

Great line :o)! I can't believe how much snow you have...and I thought we were getting a lot on this side of the mountains.

I saw your comment on the Pynn's blog. You can actually order any of the Little People sets from fisherprice.com. I got my sister a basic set last year for her son and then this year for Christmas, I got her a little expansion of it. They've got the Lil Drummer Boy, shepherds, wise men, etc to add on.

Aimee said...

Oh, that's precious! I love it. :)