Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Every now and then........




we have moments of peace and quiet. Lucky for us getting ready for bed has always been a pretty easy process at our house. I've watched many episodes of Supernanny in which this isn't the case, so I feel incredibly grateful. The other night the boys had had baths but it wasn't quite late enough for bed so we told them they had to sit and read books. I was so glad that they were able to settle down and spend some time with a good book. Moments like this make it all worth it.

2 comments:

Jason and Wendy Pynn said...

What sweet little guys!! These pictures are so cute. Bedtime at our house usually isn't crazy, but it takes forever. Avery already has the knack for "just one more kiss. I need my arms under my blanket, Mommy. Another kiss from Daddy? Leave the door open, please. Don't close it." For having just turned 2... kids certainly are able to be imaginative. :)

Danae said...

Ahh, how sweet. It's good to appreciate those nice (and quieter) moments.