Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Twilight........I am such an addict.


For those of you who don't already know, I've officially jumped on the band wagon. This would explain my lack of posts for the last four days. I'm afraid I've been a little busy trying to decide whether I am a member of Team Edward or Team Jacob. Yes, 200 pages into book 3, Eclipse, I am still undecided. Don't worry. I've still been taking pictures and my kids are still doing great things so I will have plenty to post about tomorrow or maybe later today in an attempt to prove my ability to not HAVE to read these silly books all day! Until then.........

2 comments:

Aston said...

Soooo exciting!!!! Yeah for you. I have decided after rereading Twilight. I am all for Edward but grateful for Jacob. Every young girl needs a Jacob to help her understand her Edward and get her through tough times. I don't think there is anything wrong with being in love with your "one" and loving another. Tell Leroy he has official joined the Twilight Widows whether he likes it or not. It is either that or joing the Twilight Guys ... AND then Dan would have to call to make sure he was set "straight".

Anonymous said...

Set "straight"...bahahahaha
That was great