Sunday, November 16, 2008

Climbing........Climbing.........Climbing!

I imagine some of you won't really find this that impressive, but neither one of my boys were really much for climbing. Especially not until they were a little older. Rachel on the other hand. Well, you'll see..........







I imagine some of you won't really find this that impressive, but neither one of my boys were really much for climbing. Especially not until they were a little older. Rachel on the other hand. Well, you'll see..........

5 comments:

The Moon's said...

Wow, you will have to get little miss rachel into some dancing or tumbling type class so that she can put those skills to use!

Aston said...

She is soooo adorable. If you ask Ty she is just practicing her Super hero skills.

The Latham Family said...

Too cute! Ellie's first 'spank' was for climbing onto the dishwasher...these pictures bring back memories! I think it's really funny that your boys weren't climbers, but Miss Rachel is!

Sheila said...

I'm thinkin you got a gymnastics star on your hands. You know my cousin designs the outfits for the US Olympic teams I bet we could get her a killer cute outfit!!!!!

Lanell said...

Those pictures remind me of my Sarah when she was that age. There was nothing that would keep her from climbing!!!