Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We thought this picture was going to be amazing because he had the best smile, but the photographer must have taken the picture right before the full smile came out. Bummer!

So, I missed posting about Trey's birthday because the pictures are on my mom's camera! I'm such a bad mom. I decided that this year was probably the last year that I was going to be able to get away with a family so that was what we did. My mom made a really cool bat pinata which Trey thought was amazing. Trey and Kyler has a blast busting that sucker open. Grandma Keith sent Trey on a little scavenger hunt complete with rhyming clues that led to his new bigger bike. Too bad it's so cold now! Hopefully it will at least stop raining soon. I can't believe I can possibly be old enough to have a five year old! I am so proud of what he has become! He really is such a big boy. I love you, Trey!

2 comments:

Terry and Nicholle said...

Hey, Great to see you have found us! We have been trying to get a hold of you, but have been unsuccessful! Call us!!!!!!

Terry and Nicholle.

P.S. Love the Blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey of course it's ok you found our blog, we are glad you did. Trey is so cute. it's funny how you have 3 boys and we have 3 girls. What a dang cute family. we'll have to plan a get together, josh would love to go to spokane.