Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trunk or Treat is the only way to go when kids are little!

I made the mistake of putting my sister in charge of taking pictures and didn't check on her during the process. She only took like ten pictures. I hope she improves before her only little guy comes.
But at least the ones she took weren't horrible! I had an appointment in Spokane Friday morning so we decided to go to my parent's ward Trunk or Treat. It started an hour earlier than our's in Cheney. Though it didn't really matter because it was so warm anyways!! We only went home because the boys had to go potty not because we were freezing. That was pretty exciting!

What a pretty girl!

In the rush to get to my meeting I forgot her black sweatshirt to go underneath. Bummer.


Kyler wanted to be a lion for two weeks before Halloween and then the day before decided he wasn't even going to put it on. It wasn't until we were at the store 3 o'clock on Halloween that I convinced him to be a clown because of the cool nose. Thank goodness I got this costume on sale and it was at my mom's house. He wouldn't wear the nose, but I thought it was awesome that he let me paint his face. As you can see, he kept smearing it. But it was fun!

Trey really wanted to be a superhero this year, but I really wanted to try and stay away from commercialized costumes for on more year if I could get away with it. We agreed on the ninja costume and he thought it was great! It made me realize that he really is 5! Why do they have to grow up?

Check out our pumpkins below!!











No comments: