Sunday, November 9, 2008

A day in the life of the boys........

At first I thought I should probably do a post for each boy, but the truth is that they spend most of their day together........They would love to play computer ALL day, but I limit it to after school. At least then there is NO way for them to play more than five hours a day. Ha Ha!


The second favorite thing to do is play with Dad. I am so blessed with a husband that gets down and rolls around with our kiddos. Thanks LeRoy!

They really loved playing on Uncle Victor's motorcycle this summer!

Do you think he's scared of happy? I can't tell.

I wish you could see my shoes better in this picture. They are a strappy wedge type sandal. Pretty cute on Trey!

I think he only managed to take about two steps in these. He thought he was pretty hot stuff!

He can be such a happy boy!

Always being silly!

Pretending to go on an adventure. At least he interacts with the television!

Kyler dancing to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's 'Ole Bamboo'

Last spring Kyler wanted to go outside to play in the snow. He had his gloves, but didn't think he needed pants!

I LOVE MY BOYS!!

1 comment:

Aston said...

So cute!!!! I love the last picture. And Trey looks a lot older to me. Adorable idea... thank you!